If you wish to obtain information regarding the processing of your data, please read the following sections:
1. WHO IS THE DATA CONTROLLER?
|Name:||Invivo Partners S.G.E.I.C. S.A.|
|Tax Identification Code (CIF):||A67349803|
|Postal address:||Paseo de Gracia, 54 – P.2 D, Barcelona (08007).|
2. WHEN DO WE COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
INVIVO PARTNERS’s website is of an informative nature and collects personal data as follows:
- By e-mail and/or telephone: An email and a telephone number are available on our website for you to contact us to request information about our services or submit queries.
- Through Cookies: Our website installs cookies that collect information about user browsing activity. We recommend that you read our cookies policy for full information in this respect.
3. WHAT IS THE PURPOSE OF PROCESSING YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
When you contact us by e-mail and/or telephone, we will use your personal data to analyse your query, contact you to give you a reply and/or to send you the information you have requested.
4. HOW LONG WILL WE KEEP YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
We will process your personal data for the time it takes for us to reply to your query, and then they will be kept for the time needed to defend possible claims, orders and to comply with the legal obligations that may be applicable and access to them will always be duly blocked.
5. WHAT IF THE DATA BELONG TO A MINOR?
The website is designed for adults who are interested in our services. Therefore, it is not expected that minors will contact us through the website. However, if you are parents or legal representatives and think that your children or those under in your custody have provided us with their personal data, please contact us by sending an e-mail to email@example.com
6. WHAT AUTHORISATION IS GRANTED FOR PROCESSING YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
When you contact us, by any of the available means, you are granting us your consent to process your personal data within the context of the query you are submitting.
7. TO WHICH THIRD PARTIES COULD YOUR DATA BE FORWARDED?
Your personal data will be processed by our team at our facilities, subject at all times to the applicable data protection regulations and it is not planned that such data will be disclosed to third parties.
If there is an order, summons or court order or we receive any other similar official request, we will disclose your data to the bodies and/or authorities whose order, summons or court order we must reply to.
8. WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS WHEN YOU PROVIDE US WITH PERSONAL DATA?
When we process your personal data, you should be aware that you hold the following rights:
- The right to request access to your personal data: you can ask whether INVIVO PARTNERS is processing your data and, if the answer is yes, you are entitled to access them.
- The right to ask for rectification of the data if they are inaccurate or to complete the data if they are incomplete.
- The right to request that your data is erased.
- The right to request limitation in their processing: in this case, INVIVO PARTNERS will only keep them to file or defend claims.
- The right to oppose processing: we will stop processing your personal data, unless they must continue to be processed for legitimate reasons or to file or defend possible claims.
- The right to the portability of your data: if you want your data to be processed by another controller, we will organise the transfer of your data to the new controller, as long as this is technically possible.
- The right not to be subject to a decision that is solely based on the automated processing of your personal data.
In order to exercise your rights, you must contact us by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or by writing to the postal address provided in this document. For further information, you will find forms and specific instructions for exercising your rights on the website of the Spanish Data Protection Agency (with initials in Spanish “AEPD”) https://www.aepd.es/reglamento/derechos/index.html
At INVIVO PARTNERS, we process data based on your consent and inform you that you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time without this affecting the legality of the processing carried out prior to such withdrawal.
Whenever you deem it appropriate, you can submit a claim to the AEPD https://www.aepd.es/
Remember that you are responsible for the data you provide to us; therefore your data must be true, accurate and kept up-to-date.
We will only use your personal data according to the provisions in this document that will come into force from the time we obtain your information. You will be duly informed if INVIVO PARTNERS makes any modification to the processing of your data.
Date of the update: April 14, 2020