Invivo Ventures FCR invests in early-stage life sciences/healthcare companies and is managed by Invivo Partners, a management company founded by Dr. Luis Pareras and Albert Ferrer. Both managers have extensive experience in the sector and also manage the venture capital firm Healthequity SCR, which has 4 clinical-stage companies in its portfolio.
Invivo Ventures has a volume of 60M€ from private and institutional investors, including the European Investment Fund, the Instituto de Crédito Oficial, the Institut Català de Finances, the Institut Valencià de Finances and the Ajuntament de Barcelona. Invivo Ventures has a portfolio of 8 companies in the advanced therapies and synthetic biology space.
Invivo Partners is actively fundraising for a new fund to continue investing in newly created companies in the advanced therapies and synthetic biology space. We’re looking for a senior investment profile to support on these new investments.
• Scouting and management of deal flow opportunities.
• Analysis of investment opportunities both at the scientific and commercial level.
• Conducting meetings with companies to evaluate potential investments.
• Preparation of reviews and market studies in specific areas of interest.
• Preparation of Investment Committees.
• Participate in the follow-up and management of portfolio companies (including Board exposure).
• Degree in Biotechnology; Medicine; Biomedicine; Pharmacy or similar.
• Masters preferably focused on business or entrepreneurship.
• PhD in Life Sciences.
• Experience in venture capital firms in the Life Science space (mandatory).
• Practical knowledge about IP and technology transfer.
• Practical experience using databases such as Pubmed and Globaldata.
• Eager reader of scientific papers.
• Analytic and synthetic mindset.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Fluent in English (C1 level).
• Full-time position. 6-month trial period.
• Office located at Passeig de Gràcia, 54, 2D, Barcelona.
• To apply please send your CV and motivation letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline for applications: 4th September 2023.
Starting date: October 2023.